TikTok Whipped Coffee
Quarantine just became a little less boring thanks to the TikTok whipped coffee trend. If you are in need of a java fix, try creating this inexpensive drink with just a few ingredients that you probably already have at home! After 2 failed attempts using a fork to whip the coffee, I used a hand mixer to create the perfect whipped coffee drink. Enjoy!
If you like coffee and you are always looking for new flavors and recipes, we recommend you to go to Spice Kitchen & Bar to find the best thermal coffee mugs that will keep your drinks hot or cold for hours.
- Use a metal mixing bowl and add the ingredients as follows:
- Add 2 tablespoons of each: instant coffee, granulated sugar, and hot water.
- Using a hand mixer for about 4 minutes, combine the three ingredients to create the whipped texture. The mixture will change from a dark coffee ground color to a peanut butter color and consistency.
- Use a Mason Jar or glass and add the ingredients as follows:
- Fill half the glass with ice cubes.
- Add about 1 cup of milk (for a stronger drink use less milk).
- Spoon the whipped coffee on top of the milk and stir.
- For a sweeter drink, you can add flavored creamer and whipped cream.