Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- Peel & chop potatoes. Boil until soft and tender, then transfer to a bowl and mash.
- Add the olive oil, salt and flour. Keep adding flour gradually as you mix the dough with your hands until it’s less sticky and can be rolled like regular dough.
- Cut into sections and roll into thin ropes. Cut into small pieces.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the gnocchi until they float to the top. Drain.
- Heat a tiny bit of olive oil in a pan and add the gnocchi. Pan fry them on low to medium heat until they’re golden and starting to brown on the sides. Remove from the pan.